[box type="note" style="rounded" border="full"]I am currently redesigning my services for clarity and to make them easier to understand, this service is no longer offered as stated here. Please contact me instead.[/box]
Do you use Redmine for project management? Would you like to refine its processes into something more suited to your company’s workflow?
I’m Eric Davis, a Ruby on Rails and Redmine development expert who specializes in high-end Redmine development. I’ve built, tested and released more than 70 plugins to the community, like Redmine Budget and Kanban which have been downloaded over 20,000 times. All of my plugins and my custom development work is built so it’ll continue to work with future Redmine versions.
Custom development always depends on your needs, but these are some examples of what I’ve done for my clients:
Development for Existing Business Systems
- Tighter Integration, connecting different systems together
- Targeted Reporting for current data
- New Workflow for Processes not yet available in Redmine
Development for New Business Systems
- Process Automation (e.g. Bulk Time Entry)
- New Reports on existing data
- Productivity Enhancements – Speeding up a current company process, or introducing a new one