With Google changing their search enhancements at the beginning of the year, I’ve been asked for more details on what Rich Results JSON-LD for SEO supports.
The Rich Results we commonly see customers receive include:
- Article Rich Snippets
- Product Rich Snippets
- Product reviews (when you use a supported reviews app)
- Recipe Rich Snippets
- Video Rich Snippets
- FAQ Rich Results
- Corporate contact (as part of the general Knowledge Graph card)
- Carousel for blog posts, cooking recipes, and videos
- Logo (as part of the general Knowledge Graph card)
- Sitelinks Searchbox
- Social profiles(as part of the general Knowledge Graph card)
- Local Business (as part of the general Knowledge Graph card)
If you haven’t got your structured data in order and you’d like to get these search enhancements, JSON-LD for SEO is the easiest and safest option in the Shopify app store to get started.
Already trusted by thousands of stores, it’s among the top SEO apps overall.
Get more organic search traffic for your Shopify store
Increase organic SEO traffic through Google's Rich Results. One click allows search engines and others to understand your store and products.