- Ever wanted to customize Redmine but didn’t know where to start?
- Need help integrating Redmine into your environment?
- Have a bunch of unanswered questions about Redmine?
- Want to hack on Redmine but you’re new to Ruby on Rails?
In each session I’ll show you how in a private Redmine consulting session. I’ve written over 70 Redmine plugins, am an active contributor to Redmine, and have worked with Rails for over 5 years now. I’m offering private one-on-one sessions to help answer any of your Redmine questions.
Each session will be an hour long every month. We can work on anything in Redmine that’s giving you trouble.
- Workflow setup
- Pair programming on a code customization
- Discuss different ideas for adding a feature
- Refactor a plugin to use Rails and Redmine best practices
We’ll be using a combination of collaboration technology, including:
- Audio chat – Skype or conference line
- Video chat
- Desktop sharing
I only have a limited number of spots open at any given time and will have to close this service once they are filled. To sign up, join my exclusive access list and you’ll be notified of any openings.