When you're segmenting your customers it can become clear that some segments are more valuable than others. The Automatic Segments in Repeat Customer Insights are no different.
These are the segments that are important to watch carefully. I've provided the RFM values if you're wanting to do more detailed analysis.
Your best customers:
- VIP (Recency: 5, Frequency: 5)
- Loyal (Recency: 3, 4, 5, Frequency: 4 or 5)
- Recent whale (Recency: 3, 4, or 5, Monetary: 5)
- Whale (Frequency: 1 or 2, Monetary: 4 or 5)
Customers who have potential to be great:
- Potential loyal (Recency: 4 or 5, Frequency: 2 or 3)
- High AOV (Frequency and Monetary varies in lock-step, you'll need the app to see them)
Segments to watch for defection detection:
- Defection risk loyal (Recency: 2, Frequency: 4 or 5)
- Defection risk whale (Recency: 2, Monetary: 5)
Any segment can be useful when you're focusing your optimizations but the handful above at great overall segments to keep your eye on at all times.
Learn which products lead to the customers who spend the most
You can use the First Product Analysis in Repeat Customer Insights to see which products lead to the customers who spend the most. Going beyond best sellers, it looks at the long-term purchasing behavior of your customers.