I have news for you about my Shopify app, JSON-LD for SEO.
As of May 1st it will be under new ownership: Ilana Davis (my wife) will be acquiring it for her company.
She's been involved in the app behind the scenes since the early days. She decided to takeover the app because she has ideas for improvements and I've been focused on my Repeat Customer Insights app.
I'll be helping her throughout the transition with advice and my technical chops on the backend.
The main things that will change now are:
- Ilana will be handling all support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You'll start to hear from Ilana in her email newsletter where she writes about conversion optimization, accessibility, and SEO.
Much the of rest will stay the same:
- You'll still access the app from your Shopify admin as always.
- If you have a license (i.e. paid), it'll transfer over to Ilana's company.
- The app will continue to create the structured data for you and automatically update as new versions are released.
- You'll continue to get my emails if you've opted for them (e.g. Daily Shopify Tips, Shopify Dispatch)
With that, I'll leave you with a short message from Ilana herself. Thanks for being a customer and subscriber of Little Stream Software.
"Hello and thanks so much for welcoming me with open arms. I've worked at many startups and small companies and worn a lot of hats over the years.
You'll find I'm honest and upfront with you at all times. I won't try and sell you anything you don't need. Your feedback is critical to my continual ongoing improvements. If I make a mistake please tell me, and also let me know when I do well. Your ideas, comments, and suggestions are always welcome.
I look forward to learning more about your businesses."