With the year now over, it’s a good time to evaluate how you did.
Take some time this week to pull all of last year’s data and analyze it:
- what traffic sources and campaigns brought the most customers?
- what was the most successful campaigns?
- how many orders did you receive?
- how many customers ordered?
- what did they spend on average (AOV)?
For now, just pull that data and save it someplace safe. Ideally you’ll also get the numbers for the year before (for comparison) and each quarter and month.
Many of these metrics are calculated for your automatically in Repeat Customer Insights. Some accounts include all of your historic data so it’s even easier to compare everything.
The app comes with a 14-day free trial so you can see how it works before paying.
Find out who the best customers are in your Shopify store
Are you struggling to grow your repeat purchases? Equip your store with the insights it needs to increase your repeat sales.