Here's some ideas you can use to fill out your new customer welcome campaign.
- Longer form product reviews
- Founder's story, company history
- Customer service resources
- Customer successes
- Other brands that you trust (not competitors but others who are similar to your brand)
- Product tutorials
- Uncommon uses for your products
- Peeks inside your company operations
- Assuming stories about the company, employees, or customers
Don't feel you need to cram them all in. Pick the ones that will be the most entertaining or relevant.
Remember, the point of the new customer welcome campaign is to get new customers to trust your brand and come back to make another purchase. That's one of the easiest ways to grow repeat, loyal customers and why Repeat Customer Insights often includes building that campaign in its advice.
Use cohorts to find out who the best customers are in your Shopify store
Repeat Customer Insights will automatically group your customers into cohorts based on when they first purchased. This will let you see how the date customers bought would impact their behavior.