Here’s some ideas you can use to fill out your new customer welcome campaign.
- Longer form product reviews
- Founder’s story, company history
- Customer service resources
- Customer successes
- Other brands that you trust (not competitors but others who are similar to your brand)
- Product tutorials
- Uncommon uses for your products
- Peeks inside your company operations
- Assuming stories about the company, employees, or customers
Don’t feel you need to cram them all in. Pick the ones that will be the most entertaining or relevant.
Remember, the point of the new customer welcome campaign is to get new customers to trust your brand and come back to make another purchase. That’s one of the easiest ways to grow repeat, loyal customers and why Repeat Customer Insights often includes building that campaign in its advice.
Find out who the best customers are in your Shopify store
Are you struggling to grow your repeat purchases? Equip your store with the insights it needs to increase your repeat sales.