Working with your Repeat Customer Insights export inside of Excel is easy because all of the segmentation data is included.
A few notes on the columns:
- LTV as cents is the total spent, in cents.e.g. 1000 is $10.00
- LTV as decimal is the total spent as a two-digit decimal. e.g. 10.00 is $10.00
- Orders count is the number of orders.
- Recent order at is the date of the last order.
- Grade is what you see in the web UI, from A-F (excluding E).
- Recency score, Frequency score, Monetary score are the components of the RFM analysis. 5 means the top 20% of your customers for the score, 4 means the next 20%, etc.
- Rfm is the combination of the Recency, Frequency, and Monetary scores with a range from 555 (best) to 111 (worst).
Just contact me if you have any other questions on the data.
Find out who the best customers are in your Shopify store
Are you struggling to grow your repeat purchases? Equip your store with the insights it needs to increase your repeat sales.