ChiliProject is a web based project management system written in Ruby on Rails.
As the team leader of ChiliProject from 2011-2012 I steered the overall direction of the project as well as supported the team with code contributions, code reviews, and the release process.
The latest code is hosted on the ChiliProject website.
Status: Complete, active status.
Company: Open Source
- Create a community around an Open Source project management system with an open governance model
- Improve the user interface and user experience for new users
- Remove and upgrade old code, dating back to Rails 1.x
At a Glance
- Forked from Redmine
- Built on Ruby on Rails 2.x
- Large Ruby on Rails application: 40,000+ lines of code, 469 classes