The Redmine Exception Handler is a plugin for the Redmine Project Management Suite that will send out email notifications whenever a Ruby or Ruby on Rails exception occurs.
I created the Redmine Exception Handler plugin to track any errors that were occurring in Redmine. All my other Ruby on Rails projects use the Exception Notifier plugin from Jamis Buck but it wouldn’t work with Redmine without modifications. This plugin is the result of those modifications in addition to hooking up the exception_notifier configuration to the standard Redmine web interface.
The latest code is hosted on GitHub.
Company: Little Stream Software, Open Source
- Get an email notification whenever an error occurs in Redmine
- Configuration of the notification settings via the Redmine web interface
At a Glance
- Open Source plugin for Redmine
- Automatic notification of system errors
- Configuration of recipients via Redmine settings