Redmine Moonshine is a plugin for Moonshine to configure and setup Redmine on a bare bones server.
Setting up Ruby on Rails and Redmine on a server can be complex and difficult to maintain without experience and documentation. This plugin enhances Moonshine to automate the process of setting up, configuring, and maintaining a server for Redmine. It also supports ChiliProject.
The latest code is hosted on GitHub.
Status: Complete, active status.
Company: Little Stream Software, Open Source
- Automate the setup of Redmine
- Configure outbound email
- Configure inbound email from IMAP
- Install and setup SCM tools
- Setup cronjobs for scheduled tasks
- Automate the Advanced SVN and git Integration, allowing svn or git to authenticate against Redmine for repository access