The Questions plugin will improve the workflow of Redmine by allowing users to ask questions directly to other users in issue notes. Questions will be highlighted so they can be found easily and prevent communications from failing.
On larger projects it was easy to miss questions from team members, which would contribute to blocking other people’s work and ultimately stalling the project. The Questions plugin resolves this by allowing a team member to flag an issue update as a question for a specific person. This makes the question more visible to the team and lets someone search for all open questions on a project.
The latest code is hosted on GitHub.
Company: Modern Tribe, Open Source
- A user can ask a question to another user.
- When a user is asked a question, they will be notified of the question.
- Unanswered questions can be searched for and filtered in the issues list to help people find all unanswered questions.
At a Glance
- Open Source plugin for Redmine
- User can ask a question with an issue note
- Question can be assigned to be answered by a project member
- Filters for the issue list:
- Question is assigned to
- Question was asked by
- Question column for the Issue list showing a preview of all the open questions asked on an issue
- Email notification when questions are asked and answered