The data every Shopify store creates contains numerous hidden opportunities.
Using Repeat Customer Insights you can unlock many opportunities but even then, there's always more analyses that can be done to find more. Analyses I've never thought of or ones that only apply to your specific store. That's why it's important to have the option to take the data and slice-n-dice yourself (or hire someone to do that for you).
In the app you can easily export a copy of the data the app uses to build the reports. The export also includes downloadable versions of many of the reports which can also be analyzed.
I feel that keeping the data accessible to stores is a guiding principle that goes into how I build software.
With this approach, I've heard of some interesting approaches merchants have used to look for opportunities:
- Reviewing top customers to send them postal mail thank you cards.
- Creating custom segments, separate from the RFM segmenting.
- Segmenting customers inside each of the cohort analyses (segments of segments).
- Loading customers into a email marketing or automation platform.
- Creating a custom Facebook/Google audience for the best customers.
- Creating a lookalike audiences to attract new customers similar to your best customers.
Every account in Repeat Customer Insights has access to the data export, as it's not locked behind the most expensive plan.
It comes with a 14-day free trial so you can see how it works and find some opportunities right away.
Leaky funnel losing repeat customers?
Are you struggling to grow your repeat purchases? Install Repeat Customer Insights to equip your store with the insights it needs to increase your repeat sales.