With a few exceptions the more you email your customers, the more sales you’re going to make.
And the easier it will be.
Here’s a quick way to get started without making it a "something I’ll do someday".
First increase how frequently you email.
- If you’re not emailing at all, send one email per month.
- If you email once per month, send one email per week.
- If you email once per week, send two emails per week or one during the week and one on the weekend.
- If you’re emailing less than 5 times per week, start emailing every weekday.
- If you’re emailing 5+ times per week, email every day and consider sending multiple emails per day (you’re probably getting close to your limit here)
Second, get ideas for your emails ready for the next 10 emails. 10 ideas can be pretty easy to get ready and could give you a week or almost a year of email depending on how frequently you’ll send.
Finally, start writing those emails. Get ahead so you’re always writing two emails ahead. e.g. you’re working on the one that won’t go out next but the one after that.
(Higher frequencies might want to get a bit further ahead)
Try this for the next 30 emails and see how it goes. See if your sales, engagement, and traffic improve.
Are your customers defecting because they’ve forgotten about you? Use Repeat Customer Insights to find out where in their lifecycle you’re losing them and make sure you’re emailing them before that happens.
It comes with a 14-day free trial so you can see how it works and get some ideas right away.
Find out who the best customers are in your Shopify store
Are you struggling to grow your repeat purchases? Equip your store with the insights it needs to increase your repeat sales.