If you didn’t get what you hoped for over the Black Friday weekend, there’s still time to salvage it.
The most effective things to do right now are to make sure there wasn’t a problem that blocked your results.
- Are the links you sending in email going to the right url?
- Are the products you’re promoting in-stock and buyable?
- Does your analytics show people showing up at your store or is the code not actually tracking anything?
- When you fill out your list subscription form, do you actually get added?
- Are your ads running and getting impressions?
All are simple checks, but I’ve seen all of them happen over the years.
It’s easy to miss or break something in the frenzy. And it’s easier to fix that than start over and try something new.
Soon you’ll want to start analyzing your orders to see how November compares.
Repeat Customer Insights includes monthly cohort reports that let you compare different months of customer behavior, both as it happens and over the long-term.
It comes with a 14-day free trial so you can see how it works before paying.
Use cohorts to find out who the best customers are in your Shopify store
Repeat Customer Insights will automatically group your customers into cohorts based on when they first purchased. This will let you see how the date customers bought would impact their behavior.