Shopify Unite 2017
This week is a special Shopify Unite edition covering many of the announcements from Unite last week. There was something for everyone announced: new payment options, Shopify Plus features, app APIs, new theme toolkits, and more.
- Everything We Announced at Unite 2017 (And What It Means For Merchants)
- Shopify Unite 2017 Youtube playlist
- Accelerate Checkout With Shopify Pay
- Introducing Launchpad: Time Saving Automation for Major Events, Campaigns, and Sales
- Introducing Wholesale: Your Next High Growth Sales Channel
- Meet the New Chip & Swipe Reader for Shopify POS
- Custom Storefronts – Building Commerce Anywhere
- Introducing: Mobile Store Builder – The Fastest (& Smartest) Way to Build a Native Mobile App
- Introducing Flow, Payment Scripts & Shopify Pay
- Building for Developer Success with Shopify’s Newest APIs
- Recent Updates to Shopify’s Online Store and Liquid
- Introducing Slate: A Shopify Theme Scaffold and Command Line Tool
Your Add to Cart button is some of the most valuable digital real estate in your store. What are you doing to keep it front-and-center for your customers?
Sticky helps by always showing your Add to Cart button so your customers always have a clear, impossible-to-miss call to action.
How mobile has fractured the buying cycle (littlestreamsoftware.com)
A Beginner’s Guide to Sass with Shopify – Part 2 (shopify.com)
The Unofficial Shopify Podcast: Free Up Your Business: Delegating & Hiring with Connor Gillivan (unofficialshopifypodcast.com)
Thanks, I’ll see you next week
Would you like to learn how to improve your store, attract happy customers, and sell more products?
Learn how in the Shopify Dispatch.
Shopify Dispatch is a weekly curated newsletter with links and resources for Shopify merchants about Shopify and ecommerce.