Annnd 2023 has started.
With the close of 2022, it's time to dig in and really analyze your results.
- Was there revenue growth?
- Was their customer growth?
- Did more or less customers come back and order vs 2021?
- Which products were the best sellers? Which new products were best sellers?
- How has the customer base shifted since the year started? More loyal customers or more defections?
Some of these you can find in Shopify's advanced reports. Others you can find in Repeat Customer Insights.
Pay particular attention to trends. They can be subtle but with the right reports you can tease them out (e.g. cohort, Customer Grid comparisons). While the year might not have gone as well as you hoped, it might be heading in the right direction.
Measure your customer loyalty
If you'd like to have your customers analyzed, segmented, and then explore specific advice on how to build their loyalty, Repeat Customer Insights can do all of that for you.