One competitive advantage I have with Repeat Customer Insights is how much educational articles I create. Some competitors struggle to get one article out each month while I have 20+ articles published each month (And I'm seeing that I should be creating even more).
While customers get the most value from the topics, potential customers and even will-never-be-customers can learn quite a bit. They might have to DIY the work and analyses but the overall concepts and ideas are reusable.
This past month I've been doing a lot of development in the app itself to take advantage of that advantage (it's a double advantage!)
As part of that, I published new articles for each report in the app. They describe the analysis used, metrics calculated, and give advice on how to improve. Some advice and all of the personalized advice is kept in the app but the general advice is now published for anyone to read.
Here's links to the new articles. Dig into the ones you're interested in and if you're a Repeat Customer Insights customer, you can always find these again in the app (look for the little blue
- Focus on which customers are loyal
- Focus on getting one-time customers to buy a second time
- Store Analysis to measure how your Shopify store is performing
- Order Sequencing analysis to playback the past orders for better insights into the future
- First Product Analysis uncovers which products and variants create repeat customers
- Customer Segmenting to know which customers are the best customers
- Digging into your customer details for better analysis
- Customer Grid to visualize how customer segments are behaving
- Cohort Reports to see which groups of customers are the best customers
- Using Cohort details to understand why how a cohort of customers is behaving
- Monday Morning Metrics: reviewing your last week's customer behavior
- Guidance - common analytical objectives for Shopify stores
- Using the Repeat Customer Insights export data
- Linked Accounts to connect multiple Shopify stores
Measure which customers you're retaining and which you're losing
In order to keep your best customers, you need visibility into what's going on with them. Repeat Customer Insights will help you track down where you're losing customers and how to better target new ones.